It is a pleasure to announce names of 20 photographers who have been recognised by the DEBUTS 2018 jury as the most talented emerging photographers of the year and invited to the book and travelling exhibition, shown exclusively during the photographic events.
The DEBUTS 2018 winners are (in alphabetical order):
- Kirsten Bitzer (USA)
- Michele Crameri (Switzerland)
- Ilaria Di Biagio (Italy)
- Ewa Doroszenko (Poland)
- Jean-Felix Fayolle (France)
- Jordan Gale (USA)
- Ilias Georgiadis (Greece)
- Mirek Kaźmierczak (Poland)
- Paweł Łączny (Poland)
- Raj Lalwani (India)
- Camille Leveque (France)
- Sergey Melnitchenko (Ukraine)
- Filippo Nicoletti (Italy)
- Valentyn Ondoviun (Lithuania)
- Anna Pfeiffer (Italy)
- Natalia Poniatowska (United Kingdom)
- Sergey Stroitelev (Russia)
- Gihan Tubbeh (Peru)
- Federico Vespignani (Italy)
- Adam Wilkoszarski (Poland)
The first public presentation of the winners and their projects will take place this June (more information to come).
Four of the listed above photographers have also been picked out by the jurors, who this year’s were Peter Bauza (Germany), Grzegorz Kosmala (Poland), Isabella van Marle (the Netherlands), Sarker Protick (Bangladesh), and Elviera Velghe (Belgium), as their personal choice. Their names and the jurors’ justifications will be presented next week.